The files might get deleted or lost from your Windows 7 OS in many known or unknown ways. Although Windows 7 is the latest version in the Windows operating system family & is considered to be safer than its previous versions, still there are many situations where you might lose the data saved on it. But you need not worry as the hard drive recovery tool is the best recovery software that can retrieve data in any data loss situation & that too absolutely free of cost. It works perfectly when your data is lost or deleted due to –
- Accidental or Intentional Deletion – Deletion is the most common reason for the removal of files from a system hard drive. Accidentally deleting an important file instead of an unwanted one, pressing Shift+Delete instead of Delete option or deleting the files from Windows Recycle Bin. When a file is deleted, you will certainly find it in the Recycle Bin that is the temporary storage of the erased files before they get permanently deleted. But if the files are removed from there also, then you will need a recovery tool to get them back.
- Formatting the important drive – Suppose you are formatting a drive that you want to free up & due to some distraction, you selected the one containing most important files & formatted it. The result will be very destructive as formatting removes each & every bit of data present on a drive. Accidental formatting is more deadly than intentional as you do not get a chance to take a backup of your files.
- File system corruption – File systems used in a Windows OS are FAT & NTFS. Their basic function is to manage the data present on the hard drive & provide it when the user asks for it. It might get corrupted due to reasons like virus infection & improper system shutdown. This results in the inaccessibility & sometimes loss of files
- Data loss due to malevolent programs – Viruses usually enter your system through internet or if an infected external device is connected to it. The virus transferred from an external device like external hard drives, USB drives, memory cards, etc. affect the files saved on the Windows 7 hard disk, leading to the deletion or loss of files.
- Abrupt system shutdown – There is proper way of shutting down any computer system, which if not followed might lead to the loss of files from it. If the system gets shut down while transferring files from or to the system or while accessing some files, then there are chances that the files on which you were working on, are lost.
In any of the above mentioned conditions, free Windows 7 data recovery software will prove to be very helpful. The most important thing is that it is absolutely free of cost. The user can restore up to 1GB of data using this tool. It has a powerful & advanced scanning algorithm that performs a deep scanning of the entire hard drive & restores deleted & lost data from it. The user can create an image of the disk if he / she plan to perform restoration process at a later point of time. The free hard drive recovery software is capable to retrieve over 300 types of files from the Windows 7 hard drive.
Step to achieve efficient recovery –
Step 1 – After downloading the software, install it on your system. Now launch the software.
Step 2 – Select “Quick Recovery” option from the main screen.
Fig 1 : Main Screen
Step 3 – Then select the drive from which the files has been deleted or lost.
Fig 2 : Select Drive
Step 4 – The tool will search for the files.
Fig 3 : Scanning Progress
Step 5 – Then display the recovered files which can be viewed using the “Preview” option.
Fig 4 : Preview Screen
Step 6 – Now save the files.
Fig 5 : Save Recovered